Doing lots but look at the last item:
- Reading “The Benedict Option” by Rod Dreher.
- Reading “The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever” by Michael Bungay Stanier.
- Reading “I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t): Making the Journey from ‘What Will People Think?’ to ‘I Am Enough'” by Brené Brown.
- Contemplating a pretty big decision.
- Trying to figure out the “new normal” in life with kids moved out and (close by) no longer with us.
- Trying to get into better shape by working out now three mornings a week.
Working hard on securX an app to help church safety teams be more effective and communicate with each other. Trying to keep up with the changes in Meteor JS. Becoming a better mobile camera operator at flatirons community church.
- Serving as mobile camera operator, and starting to help train and mentor new camera operators, at flatirons community church.
- Trying to break the habit of Facebook!
(Re)Reading Christopher Alexander’s “The Timeless Way of Building”. Mentally preparing to let my beautiful, 19-year old daughter go (alone!) on a six month trip to Europe (including Italy, Greece and Turkey) in the midst of so much turmoil. Planning something to celebrate 25 years of marriage to a beautiful woman who is almost certainly way too good for me.
- Getting started writing.
- Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
- Trying to always remember that the glass is half full, not half empty.
- Trying to simplify, streamline, focus, concentrate remove diversions and distractions and get better clarity.
That’s all…for now.