Doing lots but look at the last item:
- Working hard on securX an app to help church safety teams be more effective and communicate with each other.
- Trying to keep up with the changes in Meteor JS.
- Becoming a better mobile camera operator at flatirons community church.
- Trying to break the habit of Facebook!
- (Re)Reading Christopher Alexander’s “The Timeless Way of Building”.
- Mentally preparing to let my beautiful, 19-year old daughter go (alone!) on a six month trip to Europe (including Italy, Greece and Turkey) in the midst of so much turmoil.
- Planning something to celebrate 25 years of marriage to a beautiful woman who is almost certainly way too good for me.
- Getting started writing.
- Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
- Trying to always remember that the glass is half full, not half empty.
- Trying to simplify, streamline, focus, concentrate remove diversions and distractions and get better clarity.
That’s all…for now.